Dear Valerie from March of 2010,
Life is rough isn't it? Trust me I know. I remember how is is for you.
And then there is you. You've been at the same job for over 2 years now. You love it there, but come on, some days you can't wait to get away. You're always dreaming of your vacations. Your year as the internal auditor will be up in June. Do you really want to go back to just being a billing manager and taking customer service phone calls? Maybe if everyone actually took their share of the calls you could deal with that, but the way things seem now it doesn't look likely.
And I know you'd really like to just get pregnant so you can have a baby and quit your job. But you're also terrified of that because who will support the family and what will you do about Brandon's dreams of being a pilot?
It's frustrating isn't it. But what can you do except audit a ton of properties, submit a billion EWOK issues, and plan a nine day trip to five National Parks?
I tell you what you can do. What you will do. You and Brandon are going to fast about what to do about his flight degree. And then this week an answer will present itself. I wont ruin the surprise for you, but he WILL graduate. And you WILL quit your job. And you WILL move out fo Logan.
Oh and you WILL get pregnant (probably also this week). Which will be a little bit of a surprise, actually it will be a big surprise - several times.
And life will still be rough. Sometimes it will be rougher than it is now. And you'll think back on how simple and easy things were back in March of 2010. But you'll also be happy that you have moved on and become a stronger person.
So hang in there Take a good look at everything. It wont be this way for much longer.
Love,
Valerie from 2014
PS this is our most recent family picture. Have fun figuring out how all this happened.
PSS Your hair usually looks better.



If nothing else, I do miss Ewoks (when they actually worked). Wish you could Ewok Comcast.
ReplyDelete