Look what arrived at my house yesterday!
I am so glad that I finally have my triplet jogger stroller. I've wanted this thing for months. I kept talking myself out of it though. I almost bought it before our vacation, but then I realized if we brought it along we wouldn't have ANY room for anything else.
After our vacation I started thinking it wasn't worth the cost. I figured I could just get a wagon or something and transport all three kids around in that.
Luckily I faced reality. Brandon will be gone in two weeks. I NEED a stroller that can help me transport and contain three little kids. Plus I can get exercise while jogging. The price was basically the same cost as a year's gym membership. I plan on using this thing for the next 5 years so it's totally worth it.
Honestly I wasn't prepared for how big the stroller would be compared to our little twin umbrella stroller. I knew it would be wider, but it's also taller and longer. Brandon says it looks like the Batmobile. So that's what I've started calling it :)
Derrick is very happy to be out of the front pack. And I'm so glad to have him off my chest!He was asleep while we got the Batmobile out of it's box. We set it up and took Charlotte and Lydia on a little test drive around our complex. Then I brought Derrick out. The girls started pointing to the empty middle seat. They knew exactly where Derrick belonged.
We took it on a long test run to the store. And today I took it to the park. It is so nice to know I can easily get all three kids to one place. I haven't felt this free since last fall.







that is out of control. looks like ut will work great for three small kids
ReplyDeleteThat is SOO awesome!! I bet it will be a life saver for you and you will never, ever regret getting it. Sooo happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteCool! I think those kind of purchases pay themselves off- simply because of the ability for you to get out on your own. Yay!
ReplyDeleteYay, for joggers!
ReplyDeleteWould you look at that! I am so happy you got it.
ReplyDelete