Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's Day Crafts

My sister Emily came into town for the babies' blessings. We decided it would be fun to do a craft together on Saturday. I volunteered to come up with something to do. The easiest thing I could come up with was to paint blocks of wood. Here is what we ended up with.

I made this one. Later I wrote conversation heart sayings on the hearts.
This is Hillary's project. She loves butterflies.
This is as far as Emily got before her baby woke up from his nap. She will eventually write Love on the blocks with pink paint.
The baby that woke up and wanted to do his own project.
My babies were still asleep so I made this out of modgepodge. It is for some friends that are getting married soon.
My dad played with the girls when they did wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Daisypath Anniversary tickers