Brandon graduated on Saturday. We celebrated by partying hard all weekend.
My family came up Friday night. We had a pizza/ice cream party to celebrate Brandon's graduation on May 8th, Lindsey's graduation on April 30th and David's graduation this summer.
I was able to be with all my sisters for the first time since Christmas, but we were sad because my brother Billy, I mean Elder Loveless, could not be with us. He left for his summer mission to Nauvoo that morning.
Here is a picture of Rocklond enjoying veggie pizza with his Grandpa.
And here are Hillary, Emily and David enjoying ice cream. (As a side note I need to remember to be specific when I tell my family to bring their favorite ice cream topping. Both Emily and Lindsey showed up with ice cream cones and the exact same brand of sprinkles. I guess great minds think alike)
Asher and Rocklond
This is a momentous occasion. Not only is Brandon playing a card game -he is teaching it!!! He really did learn something in college.
At the graduation. (I didn't plan this but my supervisor is the in background in the right of this picture. He is wearing my cap and gown that I gave him)
Brandon with his Dad and Bestefar (Grandpa)
Everyone (well most everyone) who came for the graduation. Thanks for coming everyone. We really appreciated you making the time to come.
After the luncheon we went to the park and goofed off.
And took more pictures of Asher and Rocklond
This is how many people it takes to get a cute picture of a 6 month old and a 15 month old.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?