If you are a hungry college student - or you know one - this cook book is for you.This cook book is written for college students who have few cooking supplies, skills, and/or ingredients. All of the recipes are easy to make and good to eat. The hardest recipe in the book is for bread that takes less than 90 minutes to make.
The book also includes standard to metric conversion tables so missionaries in foreign countries can still cook while they are away from home.
This would be a great Christmas Present! Contact me if you are interested. We are still finalising the cost of the book, but it wont be over $5.00.(This is for Brandon's Entrepreneurial Class. If nothing else you will be helping a burned out senior with school)

I'll take 3 of them. Can I pay you when I see you at the family party, or do you need it sooner?
ReplyDeleteI want one!!! do you need anymore recipies or is the book done?
ReplyDeleteI think we agreed I'd buy two.
ReplyDelete