We slept over at my parents house last night so they could babysit while Brandon and I went on a date today. Here is where Charlotte slept.
And Lydia got the crib. Charlotte originally had the crib, but she fell asleep before Lydia did, so we moved sleeping Charlotte into the laundry basket so Lydia could roll herself to sleep.
Here are the girls enjoying Grandma's huge highchairs. I forget how small the girls really are until I see things like this.
And here are some pictures I've taken the last couple days. Lydia is quite the adventurer. Here she is checking out the underside of our table.
Here she is leading an expedition through the lamp stand.
She crawled all the way through it. Charlotte decided it was better to go around.
Okay this has nothing to do with the girls, but I thought I would show off that I finally finished collecting all the state quarters. I've been working on this since my Grandma gave me the display board for Christmas in 2000.Here are the girls watching Macguyver. They have their priorities straight.
Brandon and Charlotte hanging out in the bedroom while I had presidency meeting in the living room.
Charlotte loves to smile and laugh. When she is in a good mood she will smile about everything.
The girls like to play with the same thing sometimes. Here they are enjoying a cereal box.
Charlotte and her basket. This is holds all the girls' living room toys. Everyday the girls will empty it and then Charlotte will play with the basket. She loves to lay on her back and hold the basket over her head.
Lydia in the kitchen. In one day she discovered the kitchen garbage, the bathroom mat, and the kitchen mat (in that order). The garbage has now found a semi-permanent home on top of the fridge.
The girls also noticed one of my parent's cats for the first time today. Here they are following her around.

They are getting so big and it looks like they're getting busy too. We have moved all of our garbages on to dressers, dryers, into cupboards. One is stuck between our toilet and bathroom counter. Another is stuck between our desk and the wall. Have fun babyproofing - it never ends!
ReplyDeletewow! They just are so adorable! You are a very dedicated girl for collecting all of the quarters, good job. I think the rest of ours have failed.
ReplyDelete-Emily
That's cute!! Heidi Anne loved Lydia's giggles. She keeps cheering her on too, "Get the kitty baby, come on..."
ReplyDelete