A friend of mine gave me these two framed hand stitched sayings for my wedding. I've never verified this, but I think they were re-gifted. That didn't keep me from loving them though.
Both frames have hung in the bathroom of every apartment we have lived in. Since they are up in the bathroom I look at them several times a day. I think both sayings have been ingrained on my personality.
This one says "It's never too late to live happily ever after" (We'll really it says "It snever . . ." but whatever) Sometimes when I'm thinking about how difficult life is right now I look up at this and feel better. This little saying has got me through post-pardum mood changes, moving, dealing with the USU flight department, and many other things.
This one says Cherish the Simple Things. I love that every day I'm reminded to enjoy the little things that happen. The beauty of a clean counter, a smile from a baby, something Brandon made me, etc.
These sayings are going to hang in my bathroom for the rest of my life.
Maybe I should hang these quotes in my bathroom for the rest of my life too. It looks like you had a fun 4th. It's fun to see them learn new things. I think you were obviously meant to have twins because I don't think I could handle it.
ReplyDelete